Pages

This is my blog- I guess, my "Zoo". It's about animals, food, photography, art and my own life.

Saturday 1 October 2011

The Great Pumpkin Transformation part2: Pumpkin pie and Muffins

.

I've jabbered about pumpkins enough in my first post

Straight to the point this time!

For breakfast I made muffins.  They were extremely delicious!




Then, I made pumpkin pie: Using Martha Stewart's 
recipe. Oh, yes. The night before I made the crust with her Basic Pie Crust Recipe. It's very flaky, crisp and buttery- oh, and easy too. It took me about 10 extra minutes to cook it though. 


Then I whisked together some Pumpkin Pie Filling. Yum! I then baked it for 1 hour and it turned out absolutely perfectly fallesque! (Wait... is fallesque a word?)







Any-ways, I'm waiting 'till tomorrow's Sunday dinner to try it out. Pumpkin pie is best served after Sunday dinner.
Oh, wait... is it just me, or is blogging about the life of a pumpkin silly? I don't know anymore. 

Two more recipes, because, according to this this guy, a pie pumpkin will give you 3 cups of puree... I've already used over 3 cups and I'm only 1/4 done my puree! Gotta use it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment