Pages

This is my blog- I guess, my "Zoo". It's about animals, food, photography, art and my own life.

Monday 26 September 2011

Welcome to my blog!

I've been meaning to start a blog for a while. Here goes♥

I am me. I'm not going to go into a long descriptive description, because thru this blog you will get to know me.


I have an Aussie-dog who is crazy, brilliant and I love very dearly. Piper, who I am forever training.


I have four dorky chickens.(in order of appearance) "Edwina", the clever white Leghorn. "Stitch" the brown commercial mix dope with a big wattle and her sister, "Clover", who is like all the chickens combined in some ways. Then Frederica, the Motherly grump who is almost a Rhode Island Red.

Next is my very charming male Syrian hamster, Snoopy. Such a sweetheart.


Last, but not least are my fishy friends. I have a 16g paludarium with betta imbellis and a 20g community with tetras, harlequin rasboras a clown pleco and livebearers! I need more recent pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment