Pages

This is my blog- I guess, my "Zoo". It's about animals, food, photography, art and my own life.

Monday 7 November 2011

Do Good Things.

Since this month began, I think I've been wanting to do something.
Maybe something that would make someone happy.
Maybe something that would make me happy.
I unconsciously came up with a list of good stuff what I *want* to do this November. 
OK, don't laugh... I already feel like a dork

1.) Donate my hair 
I have ridiculously long hair and I want to donate it to a charity that makes wigs for cancer patients. Now to find what cut I want!

2.) Become vegetarian. Again.
I did it for about 10 days once. I couldn't stand the way my family acted about it, they made me feel like *I* was doing something wrong. This time, I'm going to actually do it and stick with it, screw what everyone thinks of me! Why should I kill somebody just because I'm hungry?

3.) Volunteer.
The SPCA is overflowing with animals. If I can't adopt, I should try to volunteer.

4.) Get a Job.
I desperately want a job. I thought perhaps Global Pet Foods would be a good place for me to work, but who knows. I don't know if this is what you would call "good", but my mind put it on the list.

What are some good things you have done and how did you get going?






No comments:

Post a Comment