Pages

This is my blog- I guess, my "Zoo". It's about animals, food, photography, art and my own life.

Thursday 17 November 2011

It hit me.

Something hit me this last week.. that when I hold my animals, I'm holding their life. When I feed them, that's the only place they're getting food.
They trust me with their lives! It's my job to make sure they have good lives.
It's a fact I wish I could show to all those people who say "Oh, my apartment doesn't allow pets". "Oh, I don't have time". "Oh, I can't afford it"

I wish they would realize that their furbabies trust them with their lives!





2 comments:

  1. Wow, that last hamster in the post looks exactly like mine!

    Anyhow, I love your blog, the design is amazing and the "lovely little comments" is a nice touch. I am now following it.

    If you'd like to check out my hamster blog, the link is below.

    http://inkythehamstermommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much! That's snoopy. He's a sable banded syrian, more pics of him... http://www.flickr.com/photos/69321013@N04/sets/72157628348264421/

    ReplyDelete