Pages

This is my blog- I guess, my "Zoo". It's about animals, food, photography, art and my own life.

Wednesday 28 September 2011

First Egg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, My little brother's friend was over looking at the chickens. He was asking, "when will they lay?" when he looked into the coop and said, "There's an egg in there right now!!" and I, assuming that it was just an extra-large gob of poop, double-checked. Sure enough, there was a large-sized egg in there! Holy Chicken Wings! There was actually an egg! So, this morning I cracked her open. Double yolker!! Good job, Frederica[?]! I wasn't expecting much of a difference, because we get free-range organic eggs from a local farm. This egg had a harder shell, a stiffer white and an incredibly rich yolk! So delicious!
So, without further a due, *da-da-dumm* the very first egg!


 I came out of a chicken's rear end. How appetizing.


Yes, VERY appetizing!!!


3 comments:

  1. Hurrah, congrats on your first egg!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that yolk :D Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyous, Thankyous kindly♥!
    First eggs taste the best, don't they?

    ReplyDelete